MUNICH, July 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi could see its second-half margin narrow from the 11.5 percent achieved in the first half, finance chief Axel Strotbek told reporters in Munich on Tuesday. He also said that the company's earnings received a boost of between 300-400 million euros ($367-$490 million) in the first half and that depending on the development of currencies another 100-200 million euros could come on top in the second half. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi cautions H2 oper profit margin could narrow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.