* Stadler sees further growth in China, emerging markets * No decision yet on where U.S. plant will be located * Denies being in frame to be VW head after 2016 By Irene Preisinger Ingolstadt, GERMANY, Dec 25 (Reuters) - The automotive industry faces a tougher year in 2012 than it has done this year, Audi Chief Executive Rupert Stadler told Reuters in an interview for release on Sunday. "But this should not be a reason to fall into pessimism," he said, adding that the automotive industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi CEO: Auto industry faces tougher year in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.