FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi AG will remain a listed company, Audi Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn told Germany's Die Welt on Sunday. "It would be more expensive to squeeze out the nearly one percent of minority shareholders than it is to hold an annual general meeting," the CEO said in an interview to be published on Monday. Investors have for years speculated on whether Europe's biggest carmaker would try to pay off small shareholders in order to gain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi CEO says carmaker to remain listed - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.