PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Audi expects September car sales to be "in line" with the growth rates seen in past months. Speaking to reporters at the Paris auto show, Rupert Stadler reaffirmed the group's target to sell 1.4 million vehicles in 2012 and boost global car sales to 1.5 million by 2015. He would not provide an outlook for the group for 2013 and said there was a possibility that the European car market would stagnate in the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi CEO says September car sales "in line" with past months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.