FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker Audi's currency hedging rate will drop in the current year from 2004, its finance chief told reporters during a press conference on Tuesday. "We had a hedging rate of some 80 percent in 2004. For the current year the rate is slightly lower but it is above 70 percent," Rupert Stadler said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi CFO says forex hedge rate drops in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.