GYOR, Hungary, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The head of the luxury Audi unit of Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday the company's sales in the first nine months of the year were higher than in the same period a year ago. "Our nine-month sales will be better than last year," Audi chief Martin Winterkorn told Reuters at an event celebrating the tenth anniversary of the company's Gyor plant in Hungary. When asked about profits in the period, Winterkorn said: "It is difficult to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi chief says 9-mo sales above last year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642