FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium Audi brand delivered 58,878 vehicles to customers in China including Hong Kong in 2005, an increase of 9.6 percent, Audi said on Tuesday. New models and a standardised sales structure mean "Audi will be able to increase its sales volume significantly through the current total of around 120 exclusive Audi Centres", it added in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi deliveries in China rise 9.6 pct in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642