BUDAPEST, June 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi on Tuesday denied newspaper speculation that it would pull out of Hungary by 2006. "We are committed to Hungary for the long term," Audi Hungary spokesman Peter Lore told Reuters, adding that speculation in Hungarian daily Magyar Nemzet and on German Internet portals quoted by the paper was totally unfounded. Magyar Nemzet, basing itself on an earlier interview with Audi Hungary's Chairman Thomas Faustmann, who said assembly of TT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi denies press report it may soon quit Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642