FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has appointed Walter Maria de Silva as head of group design effective Feb. 1, replacing Murat Gunak, who is leaving the company by mutual agreement, the company said on Tuesday. De Silva is now in charge of design at Audi, the group's luxury brand, which used to be run by Martin Winterkorn, who took over as chief executive at Volkswagen, the world's fourth-largest carmaker, at the beginning of the year. The designer, born in the Italian town of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi designer to head Volkswagen group design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.