GYOR, Hungary, Aug 29 (Reuters) - German car maker Audi said on Thursday it was expanding its engine production in Hungary, a welcome signal of new money at a time when foreign investment in Hungary has been stagnating. The Volkswagen-owned firm opened a new 135-million-euro plant at its existing premises in the northwest city of Gyor, which will boost daily output of Audi's eight-cylinder engines to around 250 from a current 100. The extended plant takes Audi Hungary's total investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Hungary opens 135-mln-euro car engine plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642