BUDAPEST, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The Hungarian unit of car maker Audi , the country's largest exporter, on Wednesday reported a 4.8 percent sales gain in 2003, a year in which the German parent increased its investment to lift production. Sales rose to 3.72 billion euros ($4.7 billion) from 3.55 billion in 2002. Audi Hungaria Motor Kft, based in Gyor, western Hungary, is the main engine production facility of Volkswagen's luxury arm and the assembly plant for Audi TT coupes and roadsters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Hungary unit's sales rise 5 pct in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.