GYOR, Hungary, Nov 30 (Reuters) - German premium car maker Audi on Friday launched production of a convertible version of its A3 vehicle at the firm's Hungarian plant. Audi declined to provide planned output figures for the new car, but said its predecessor, the A3, had sold over 1.8 million units worldwide. The first new A3 rolled off the assembly line during a ceremonial start of production in Gyor, Audi's Hungarian plant, attended by Audi AG Chairman Rupert Stadler and Hungarian Prime ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi launches new A3 car production in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.