FRANKFURT, Jan 8 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium car brand Audi is mulling sites for its own North American manufacturing plant beyond the new VW plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Audi's chief executive told a German newspaper. "I am certain that the Chattanooga plant will see good capacity utilisation even without Audi," Rupert Stadler told Handelsblatt newspaper in an article released in advance of publication on Monday. Audi plans to grow substantially in North America and building its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi looks beyond Chattanooga for plant site-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.