FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - German premium carmarker Audi AG may take direct control of Spanish brand Seat under a plan to be put to the board of parent Volkswagen next month, a source close to the situation said on Thursday. He was confirming a report in German magazine Capital, which said Martin Winterkorn -- both Audi Brand Group head and Audi AG Chief Executive -- wanted to change the struggling Spanish brand's strategy and run Seat operations and finances. The goal is to focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi mulls taking direct control of Seat - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.