FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi said on Friday its net liquidity rose to more than 9.7 billion euros ($13.7 billion) at the end of June from 9.3 billion euros at the end of December. Parent company Volkswagen had said on Thursday its automotive net liquidity stood at 12.3 billion euros at the end of June. [ID:WEA3577] Audi said its net cash flow totalled 1.37 billion euros in the first half of the year, less than the 1.48 billion euros it recorded in the year-earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi net liquidity rises to more than 9.7 bln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.