BUDAPEST, June 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi plans an annual output of some 100,000 A3 subcompacts, of which 60 percent will be the new A3 sportback model, Chairman Martin Winterkorn said on Thursday. "The annual output plan is some 100,000 A3s, of which 60 percent would be sportbacks," Winterkorn told Reuters in Budapest. "The plan is of course flexible, depending on demand," he added. Winterkorn was speaking during a visit to Budapest's Technical University after which he will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi plans 60,000 A3 sportbacks per year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.