FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Volkswagen's premium unit Audi rose 67 percent to 679 million euros ($926.9 million) after a rise in revenue to record levels, the company said on Monday. Chief Executive Rupert Stadler said the company had established a sound base for strong results in the second half of the year as well. "We will end 2007 with record figures, not just for vehicle sales and production output, but also for the key financial ratios," he said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi says H1 net profit up 67 pct to 679 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.