CHANGCHUN, China, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German premium car maker Audi A.G. expects to sell 100,000 units annually in China within three years, a senior executive said, as it banks on continued growth in the world's third-largest vehicle market. "Within three years, we hope to sell 100,000 units annually in China," Erich Schmitt, Audi board member responsible for China, said in response to e-mailed questions received by Reuters on Friday. "We place high confidence in the Chinese market." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi sees annual China sales of 100,000 within 3 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.