FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's premium unit Audi expects earnings to improve this year, finance chief Axel Strotbek said on Friday. Revenues in the second half continue to be hit by the strong euro, the company added in a statement. Audi reported an improvment in its first-half gross and pre-tax profit margins. Net liquidity rose 25 percent to 8.87 billion euros ($13.93 billion). (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner) (email@example.com, Reuters Messaging: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi sees earnings improvement this year - CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642