BUDAPEST, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi AG aims to produce 1.5 million cars a year by 2015, aiming to be the biggest manufacturer in the premium category, Audi said in a statement on Thursday. "With the expansion of our factory in Gyor (in Hungary) we expand our international competitiveness and create the best conditions to achieve our further ambitious goals," Audi Chairman Rupert Stadler said in the statement. Audi announced on Thursday that it would spend 900 million euros by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi targets 1.5 mln car sales a year by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.