FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen premium car division Audi's return on capital in 2006 is expected to be 13 percent, the Financial Times Deutschland reported, quoting sources close to Audi's supervisory board. The newspaper, in an article to be published on Thursday, said sales at Audi were also expected to be strong this year. Audi Chief Executive Rupert Stadler had said earlier this year, when he was chief financial officer, that the company was on its way to achieving a return ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi's 2006 return on capital to be 13 pct - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642