FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Volkswagen's premium unit Audi hopes to replace VW chief executive Bernd Pischetsrieder when his contract expires next year, a German newspaper reported on Saturday. Welt am Sonntag newspaper cited a supervisory board source as saying that Audi chief Martin Winterkorn wants his name to be brought up as a possible successor to Pischetsrieder, whose contract expires at the end of April 2007. "Winterkorn has got high hopes of succeeding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi's Winterkorn aiming for VW CEO post -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.