SYDNEY, May 21 (Reuters) - Sales of new motor vehicles in Australia fell 0.8 percent in April from the previous month on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Wednesday. In April, 89,255 vehicles were sold, compared to 89,938 in March. Sales were 3.5 percent higher than the same month a year earlier. In trend terms, sales fell 0.4 percent on the previous month. (Reporting by Anirban Nag)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia April motor vehicle sales -0.8 pct m/m" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.