SYDNEY, Sept 21 (Reuters) - New motor vehicle sales in Australia fell 1.9 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis in August from the previous month, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Friday. In August, 86,096 vehicles were sold. That compared to 87,763 sold in July. August sales were 8.0 percent higher than the same month a year earlier. In trend terms, sales rose 0.1 percent on the previous month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Aug motor vehicle sales fell 1.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642