SYDNEY, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Sales of new motor vehicles in Australia rose 0.6 percent in January from the previous month on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday. In January, 92,309 vehicles were sold, compared to 91,758 in December. Sales were 7.2 percent higher than the same month a year earlier. In trend terms, sales rose 0.9 percent on the previous month. (Reporting by Wayne Cole)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Jan motor vehicle sales rise 0.6 pct m/m" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.