SYDNEY, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Australian motor vehicle sales fell 3.8 percent in October in seasonally adjusted terms, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Wednesday. In October 77,967 vehicles were sold, compared with 81,079 vehicles in September. Sales rose 0.3 percent in trend terms, the 12th straight monthly rise. The figures are based on industry sales data provided by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries in its monthly VFACTS report. The latest VFACTS report released on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia motor vehicle sales fell 3.8% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642