SYDNEY, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Australian motor vehicle sales rose 1.3 percent in July in seasonally adjusted terms, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Wednesday. In July, 78,316 vehicles were sold compared with 77,330 vehicles in June. Sales rose 0.4 percent in trend terms for the ninth straight month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia motor vehicle sales rose 1.3% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.