SYDNEY, Jan 4 (Reuters) - Sales of new vehicles in Australia rose a rapid 15.7 percent in December from a year earlier, industry data showed on Friday, with consumers seemingly confident enough to splash out on big ticket items despite being cost conscious elsewhere. The Australian Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries VFACTS report showed total vehicle sales in December were 95,427, compared to 82,459 in the same month of 2011. Sales were down 2.9 percent on November in original ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia new vehicle sales up strong 15.7 pct in Dec-industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642