SYDNEY, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Australia's conservative opposition will be set for an election drubbing if it blocks a planned emissions trading scheme, according to a poll published on Saturday. The widely watched Newspoll, published in The Weekend Australian, predicted the opposition coalition could lose at least 20 of its metropolitan seats, resulting in a widened majority for the government. The results of the poll, taken in mid-September, come amid a battle to get the legislation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia opposition vulnerable on emissions-poll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.