SYDNEY, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Australian seasonally adjusted new motor vehicle sales fell 6.7 percent in October compared with the previous month, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Monday. In October, 78,973 vehicles were sold, compared with downwardly revised September sales of 84,636, to be down 6.7 percent on October 2004. In trend terms, October sales fell 0.5 percent on the previous month. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries had already reported that October sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia vehicle sales fall adjusted 6.7 pct in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.