MELBOURNE, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Australian auto brakes manufacturer Pacifica Group Ltd agreed on Friday to buy Automotive Products Italia SpA from UK-based private equity investors AP Group Ltd for 37.5 million euros ($42 million). The Italian brakes maker, with annual sales of about 45 million euros, gives Pacifica a break into the European market in an effort to ease its dependence on sales to U.S. automakers. AP Brakes, which supplies drum brakes and park brakes to Fiat , Ford and Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Pacifica buys Italian auto brakes maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.