CANBERRA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard will announce the new framework for a price on carbon emissions later on Thursday, Australian media reported, amid expectations the government will impose an interim set price on pollution. The Australian Greens party, who are part of a government climate policy committee, have called a media conference for 1130 local time (0030 GMT) in the prime minister's courtyard. (Reporting by James Grubel; Editing by Balazs Koranyi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian PM to announce carbon price framework -media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.