MELBOURNE, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Australian automotive and plastics group Austrim Nylex Ltd said on Monday it planned to raise A$100 million ($65 million) selling new shares at a 32 percent discount to its closing price last Friday and change the group's name. The announcement came as the company, which makes products ranging from car seats to garden hoses, said its loss narrowed to A$69.8 million in the year ended June 30 from A$152.8 million a year earlier, although the latest results were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Austrim Nylex to raise A$100 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.