SYDNEY, Jan 22 (Reuters) - New motor vehicle sales in Australia rose 1.1 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis in December from the previous month, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Tuesday. In December, a record 91,384 vehicles were sold. That compared to 90,405 sold in November. Sales were 11.6 percent higher than the same month a year earlier. In trend terms, sales rose 0.8 percent on the previous month. ($1=A$1.16) (Reporting by Anirban Nag; Editing by Wayne Cole)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's December motor vehicles sales +1.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.