SYDNEY, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Australian farm services and automotive parts company Futuris Corp Ltd said on Thursday it expects its underlying profit in the first half of this year to be in line with the same period a year earlier. The bottom line would be affected by a previously announced A$41 million ($29 million) provision against a potential drop in the carrying value of some assets, it said. Futuris was down 2.1 percent to A$1.42 at 3:29 p.m. (0529 GMT) in a broader market down about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Futuris sees steady half-yr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.