(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, double click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, June 1 (Reuters) - Non-bank lender Liberty Financial is in discussion with investors about a possible A$90 million issue ($76 million) backed by auto-receivables, a fund manager who has been approached by a joint lead said on Tuesday. Credit Suisse and National Australia Bank are jointly leading the possible offer, the fund manager said. Liberty was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Liberty eyes A$90 mln auto ABS-fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.