SYDNEY, Nov 23 (Reuters) - National Australia Bank Ltd. , the country's biggest bank by assets, said on Wednesday it was seeking potential buyers for its car fleet management and leasing business, Custom Fleet. "This process is in response to the receipt of several enquiries from interested parties in relation to Custom Fleet," said the bank, which is about halfway through a restructuring of its operations in Australia, New Zealand and Britain. "Custom Fleet is a strong business and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's NAB may sell vehicle lease business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.