SYDNEY, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Australian automotive parts retailer Repco Corp. Ltd. reported a 43 percent slide in annual net profit as a surge in petrol prices and higher interest rates led to weaker sales. Repco reported a net profit for the year ended June 30 of A$20.8 million ($15.8 million), down from A$36.5 million in the previous year. It did not declare a final dividend. ($1=A$1.32)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Repco year net profit down 43 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.