SYDNEY, May 27 (Reuters) - Australian farm services and automotive parts company Futuris Corp Ltd forecast a full year underlying profit of between A$58 million ($41 million) and A$62 million on Thursday, in line with market expectations. "The determining factor in the final underlying result will be the quantum, spread and timing of rain over the remainder of the financial year and its impact on merchandise sales," Futuris said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange. Futuris' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Futuris tips A$58-A$62 mln yr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642