SYDNEY, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Australian automobile parts maker Pacifica Group Ltd. cut its calendar 2004 profit outlook on Wednesday by 8 percent owing to a drop in demand from North America and Australia, sending its stock to a three year low. It also cut its 2005 outlook but flagged growth in 2006. Pacifica said it expected 2004 net profit before one-off items of about A$44 million ($34 million), below previous guidance of A$48 million. Managing Director John MacKenzie said the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia's Pacifica cuts profit outlook, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642