VIENNA, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Austrian investor Cross Industries has agreed to buy a 20 percent stake in Austrian motorcycle maker KTM from KTM's U.S. co-owner Polaris Industries , KTM said on Friday. KTM said Polaris' stake in it would drop to less than 5 percent after the deal. Cross had announced earlier this year it had an option to buy the stake in October of next year and planned to use it. The purchase agreement now signed replaces this option, KTM said. There was no information on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Austria's Cross buys 20 pct KTM stake from Polaris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642