SYDNEY, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Struggling Australian manufacturer Austrim Nylex Ltd posted a A$151.98 million ($82 million) year net loss on Monday as it pushed ahead with restructuring, but said its 2002/03 result should be better. "The directors are confident that the writedowns and provisions incurred will position the company for an improved performance in 2002/03," Austrim said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange. The group, which makes automotive products, said earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Austrim says loses A$151.98 mln in 2001/02" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642