By Marcel Michelson GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The world's biggest tyre group, Michelin of France, aims to design tyres that will make cars more fuel efficient by cutting down on road friction, its head of technology said on Tuesday. "We commit ourselves that by 2030, all the Michelin tyres on the road together will not use a single litre of petrol more than at the moment," Didier Miraton said during the international motor show here. "We have demonstrated that the more our tyres can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTHOSHOW-Michelin aims to make tyres more fuel efficient" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642