STAMFORD, Conn., Dec 20 (Reuters) - Auto dealer conglomerate Asbury Automotive Group Inc. said on Friday that it was cutting its full-year 2002 earnings outlook and lowering its forecast for next year because of a recent slowdown in new and used vehicle sales. Asbury was the latest in a series of leading automotive retailers to issue earnings warnings this month because of flagging industry sales. Asbury, which is based in Stamford, Connecticut, said it was cutting its forecast for 2002 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto dealer Asbury lowers earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.