STAMFORD, Conn., Oct 30 (Reuters) - Auto dealer conglomerate Asbury Automotive Group Inc. said on Wednesday its third-quarter earnings rose on higher new car sales. Asbury said net income totaled $16.9 million, or 44 cents a share, while operating earnings were $16.9 million, or 50 cents a share. Revenue rose 13 percent to $1.2 billion. The company said the results were not comparable to the same quarter a year earlier, before its initial public offering of shares. The average analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto dealer Asbury reports higher earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642