MEDFORD, Ore., Oct 30 (Reuters) - Auto dealer chain Lithia Motors Inc. said on Wednesday quarterly earnings rose 39 percent on higher new car sales. Lithia said net income totaled $10.7 million, or 59 cents a share, in the third quarter, up from $7.7 million or 56 cents a share in the same quarter a year ago. Revenue rose 46 percent to $688 million. The company told investors in July it was expecting to earn between 56 cents and 58 cents a share. Lithia and other publicly traded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto dealer chain Lithia reports higher earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.