MEDFORD, Ore., Feb 26 (Reuters) - Auto dealership group Lithia Motors Inc. said on Wednesday that its full-year net profit rose 49 percent in 2002 to $32.3 million, buoyed in part by higher revenues. Lithia, repeating the fourth-quarter results it first reported on Feb. 13, said its earnings per share for the quarter were 40 cents and that revenues increased 12 percent over the same period a year earlier. The company, which owns 132 franchises in the central and western United States, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto dealer Lithia says '02 net profit rose 49 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642