By Michael Ellis DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Auto dealership companies Group 1 Automotive Inc. and Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted solid results, capping a better-than-expected quarter for the sector, on strong sales of luxury vehicles and growing earnings from repairs and financing. "All in all, it was a good solid performance across the sector," said analyst Rick Nelson of Stephens Inc. He added that the results proved that the sector is not as sensitive to economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto dealership groups post solid earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642