By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, June 21 (Reuters) - The North American auto industry will continue to attract interest from private equity firms looking to acquire all or part of the struggling companies, according to a study released by AlixPartners. The study released on Wednesday says private-equity firms are able to buy automotive companies at lower multiples of earnings, compared with companies in other industries. "It just stands to reason that the auto industry's below-average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto industry seen remaining private-equity target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.