Audi Hungary built record 1,039,026 engines in year’s first six months.
VIENNA – Audi Hungaria Motor launches volume production of new 1.2L and 1.4L 4-cyl. gasoline engines at its plant in Gyor, Hungary. The engines deliver 84-138 hp and 122-184 lb.-ft. (165-250 Nm) of torque. “The advantage of the new engines is that they can be installed in many of the company‘s models due to their modular design,” Achim Heinfling, managing director-engine production at Audi Hungaria Motor, says in a statement. “That is why we are planning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Adds New Gasoline Engines to Mix at Hungarian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.